Sunday, August 30, 2009

Making memories


The day was great. Of course we have little things that I will always remember that made the day A classic. It started out with me forgetting the girls socks. Which was a very big deal because I told my good friend Kristi that we did not have to paint the girls toe nails because I bought them cute little socks with crosses on them, But now I have forgotten the socks and the girls have old nail polish half on half off. So of course Jason being the best husband/dad (and getting use to living with 3 girls) knows that it would be the end of the world if the girls don't have their pretty socks so he runs home with minutes to spare gets the socks and SAVES THE DAY!!! Then all is good until Dr McGrath tries to bless Madison and she pushes his hand away with a smile giving the whole church something to smile at. Then not to be out done at the end of the very nice ceremony the church presented the girls with a gift that Malayna ripped out of the pastors hands in excitement again giving everyone in the church something to laugh at. It was so cute I wouldn't change a thing!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: