Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WERE BACK!!!


We are back!!! I hope people are still looking. Please leave us a comment and let us know your still looking!!! We just got our new computer up and running and its great!!!! My Dad was able to save ALL my pictures, he is the best!!!! I have so much to share with everyone. Madison is sitting up and learned to crawl on 6.1.09 and Malayna learned to crawl on 6.2.09 only one day later but is not sitting up yet. I will put video up of them crawling soon (I still need Jays help with video)They play together so much now and they are already starting to fight over toys. Madison pulls herself up to standing on everything she even uses Malayna to try and stand somtime which makes layna really mad. Trixie is doing good but she is now scared of the girls since they are mobile and come after her. Lots more pictures/video to come. Sorry for not posting anything new for so long. Hope everyone is doing good!!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Auntie Tracy said...

Love the shirts!

Grandma Torres said...

Can't wait to see more!

abby said...

yay i'm glad you're back in action!